Thursday, December 4, 2014

Catalog Kickoff

Last night was a blast!
We met at the Regal Cinemas Theater in Dublin, CA.
(The end of that rainbow.. Is where the theater showing the live feed of the Catalog Kickoff was. I got lucky and won a prize.)

Hundreds of my Stampin' Sisters...
(aka... fellow demonstrators)
Gathered, and were delighted by
the NEW Occasions Catalog, and Sale-A-Bration Catalog.
Let me first acknowledge this demonstrator:
Sarah, Lorraine and I met her in Daly City last May at the Annual Catalog Preview Party, we all agreed to SWAP via SNAIL MAIL...
She lost our contact information so she traveled to the Catalog Kickoff hoping to give us our SWAPS... 
What a surprise and a treat!

 Here is Sarah and her Down-line:
Then I  had to selfie with Sarah:
( little off kilter but it showcases our faces)
I saved seats for my Stampin' Family Tree... Here is Angela and I.
We tried a selfie in front of the screen!
Them I took a selfie of some more Stampin' Sista's
(Angela, Kim, my amazing Up-Line Beverlee, and Carol)
One more... A photo of Lorraine and her Downline! 

Let me just announce...
you are going to love it!
 
Here is the SWAP I made:
I used my NEW stamp set that I earned from hosting a show...
Groovy Love is playful and has me excited for Valentine's Day!

 
Here are some SWAPS I received:
  This beautiful card showcases NEW product from the Occasions Catty..
Designed by our local Artisan Mercedes Weber! 
Here is a SWAP made by Lorraine! 
The above cutie was made by Angela.

Not too many swappers... But I still collected these:

 And 

We followed the Catalog Kickoff with diner at
(Angela & I could not resist standing in front of their Christmas Tree... It felt like Christmas last night!)
I can only say the food was ok...
it paled in comparison to the Catalog,
Was it because of the good company?
Was it because we could not keep our eyes off the catalogs?
Might we have been planning and sketching cards?
YES! Yes! YES!
 
Hope to share the catalog with you soon...
I will share it with you in person,
Join me for my Open House, January 4th...
All the new goodies will be revealed
I plan on having s few items for you to play with
and a buffet of food ad fun ready for your delight!
 
Off to ogle over the catalogs some more!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment