Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Workshop with the Girl Scouts

Today is a day I have been waiting for ... A few weeks back Elizabeth asked me if I could come do a festive Christmas class with her Girl Scout Troop.  I have known most of these girls since preschool... They are all young ladies with huge hearts and deserve a play date!

Here is one of four projects I made for our play date today:
These altered coffee cups are inspired from a project I made last year... I found retired paper stacks, a huge stash off coffee cups and went to work CASE'ing these cute snowmen cups. I lucked out at a stop by Walmart.. Bags of green and red M&M's were only $1... So we will fill to the brim and know that these sweet treat cups will be empty by the time they get home. 

Kinda like the Santa Stash Stamp Set a lot... So here was a quick lil project:
They will get to hear a few jokes while we make these!

We will also be lighting up the party with a My Paper Pumpkin Card!

The last project... Will await unveiling tomorrow!

Happy Christmas!
Cary
XXXOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment