Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday !2/1/14



As I look outside my window:
Foggy with a chance of RAIN!
Knowing this, makes me say... I think its a baking day!  Lily and I are going to have fun today... and if we are lucky, we will get a little time with Kylie too!

Right now I am:
Shopping the Online Extravaganza by Stampin' Up!   Taking advantage of CYBER MONDAY!

Thinking and pondering:
 My Christmas mood is pretty jolly! Hubby is home safe tucked in our bed, one kid is about to leave the nest, followed by two more for a little education and socialization.. and I am blessed to care for the cutes kids EVER!
  
On my bedside table:
My bible, Photos of the hubby and kids, and my sons retainer.. yes, he slipped in our bed as I stepped out and Daddy rolled in... cannot blame the kid.. I would lay in there too if I could!

On my TV this week:
 I found cable, high in the channel numbers but yes I found it... it must be a fluke... but I enjoyed watching Four Christmases and thinking how funny and silly family drama is.
 
Listening to:
Mr Perry, one of my rescue Jacks... barking in a tiny voice, because Star our youngest, but a Lab five times his size, took a toy he wanted.

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Turkey Leftovers
Tuesday - Pizza (must take a break with 20lbs of turkey in our future)
Wednesday - White Trash Enchilada's... Mackenzie's Leftover favorite
Thursday - Wildtree Turkey Fajita's
Friday - Spaghetti and Meatball's
Saturday - Pesto Chicken Pasta 
Sunday - Beef ANYTHING... taking a break!

**NEW WEEKLY ADDITION**
Wildtree Recipe of the Week:
"Moldy" Cheese Balls

Ingredients

8 ounces neufchatel cream cheese
1 tablespoon Wildtree Onion & Chive Blend
2 tablespoons water
1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
2 cups spinach, shredded
1/4 cup chives, chopped

Method of Preparation

Prepare the Onion & Chive dip as directed before stirring in the Monterey Jack cheese. Spoon out the cheesy dip and roll into balls; approximately 2 tablespoons each. Roll the balls in the shredded spinach and chopped chives until fully covered. Serve with crackers and/or veggies. 
 
On my to do list:
Get crafty... complete the MOJO Monday challenge, complete my Open House gifts, put away Thanksgiving decorations and get into Christmas!
 

Happening this week:
Monday - Lilybug is here to play with me today!
Tuesday -  I will finish my to do list, errands and the tree!
Wednesday - SU Occasions Catalog Event!
Thursday - Ridding lessons, and a special Birthday!
Friday - Christmas Punch Art with the Girl Scouts.
Saturday- Special Day with RENEE!
Sunday - Blackhowk Chorus performs at the Oakland Tabernacle

What I am creating:
Hostess Gifts, Fundraiser cards, and Christmas Cards.
 
My simple pleasure:
A cup of tea, and a cuddle!
 
Looking around the house:
I am thinking how Christmas decorations are needing to be placed.  I love Christmas!
  
From the camera:
  

 Eve and I tried very hard to capture a selfie last Friday.
We thoroughly enjoyed our day with the Ridger's! 
 
Prayer List:
Prayers for all displaced and not in a warm home. Prayers for family and friends that are sick. Prayers that healing hearts will lift the chaos around the world and we start considering other peoples feelings and obeying the Lord. Lifting up my family and friends that the holidays will bring them less stress and more love!

Bible verse, Devotional:
28 A dishonest man spreads strife,
and a whisperer separates close friends.
Proverbs 16:28
 
 Cary
XXXOOO

ps... want to know where I got this crazy way to share more of myself with you?
Meet my inspiration and a very talented SAHM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment