Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Rainy Sunday Here in the Bay Area

Unbelievable...
the rain really did a positive number for Mother Nature and I!
I love the rain,
especially when I wake up early,
have dinner roasting in the oven,
have my chores done,
friends arrive
and
stamping begins!
 
My morning began so positive...
Kathy Jo sent me a picture of her Christmas Cards!
A beautiful trio of love!
I was lucky to meet up with her Saturday to dive into that sweet NEW baby!
 
Today,
Krissy & Jessica
are droving from Salida
to spend the day with me working on cards.
I need to clear my desk
to complete
a
card that I want to offer to
raise money for NF,
my cousin Jesse and his super Mom Connie
are always so busy
working to fund a cure.
I want to help.
But my desk is so full,
I need to de-clutter to complete this task.
 
Krissy and Jessica loved making a Santa Stache favor,
followed by a NOEL My Paper Pumpkin stack of cards.
We then dived into special projects,
I completed our Holiday Dinner
and the whole family ate
yet,
another helping of turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes!
It is all good until....
the sparkling cider falls over...
Daddy Bear was reminded
not to cry over spilt cider
and
we girls ran back to the craft room
to complete our cards.
 
(Look at what Jessica designed with some paper she had bought...
Combined with some SU Cardstock, and stamps...
It looks awesome!)
Overall, the day was a great example of what
Stampin' Up
brings to my life!
Good Food and Fun...
until,
I forgot to post this last night!
Like the book/movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs...
I encountered dishes,
 kids that wanted to cuddle
and enjoy their last vacation night, and a lil apple pie.
SO HERE GOES A LATE POST>>>
 Love, Cary
XXXOOO
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment