Sunday, December 28, 2014

Last Open House of the New Year

Good Sunday Morning!
I am excited to say it is the last Open House of 2015!
My guests have RSVP'd,
(Allison & Kirsten)
lunch is in the works,
(I am feeling comfort foods are required for today)
the New Year's Make n Take has been created:
 
Thanks to Serene Stamper...
She created those
Adorable Etch-A-Sketch Cards inspired & me to play!
I CASE'd her samples after discovering the cute samples she posted yesterday.
She even included a video.. Got to love videos!
 
I am one week away from my 2015 Occasion's/Sale-A-Bration Open House!
I will have a buffet to snack from, craft from and buy from!
RSVP by the 31st for your special gift!
Worked a little on my New Year's Goals.
Have you thought about yours?
Starting my Project Life January 1st...
I know I tried before but I did not follow through,
I bought all the supplies, printed the photos and still no progress.
I have decided that its ok,
my plans are in the works
and admitting it to you means
RESULTS!
 
Hope you are enjoying this Beautiful Brisk Morning!
Love,
Cary
XXXOOO 
ps... tune in today and tomorrow on Instagram for our Open House results!

No comments:

Post a Comment