Saturday, December 6, 2014

LOVE this CASE of my girl Nicole's swap

What do you do wit all those card fronts we swap? I hold onto them for inspiration and very often certain swaps must be CASE'd right away... Nicole's card has been on my buffet waiting to come to life... But yesterday I could not hold back ... I was inspired as I gathered with friends to complete the card.
Here is Nicole's card front:

Here is my CASE:
Supplies used to make this CASE are:
Blushing Bride Cardstock, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Typeset DSP, Blushing Bride Stampin' Pad, Crumb Cake Stampin' Pad, Memento Black Ink, Seasonally Scattered Stamp Set, Kindness Matters Stamp Set, Work of Art Stamp Set, Blushing Bride Chevron Ribbon, Burlap Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Heart Framelits, Stampin' Sponge, Venitian Crochet Trim, Pearls, and Stampin' Dimensional's. 

Love You, 
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment