Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve

Almost done addressing cards & gifts for my husbands shift.
What a blessing My Paper Pumpkin refill kits were this year.
 Quick and easy cards assisted my three kids and I.
 We wrapped small glass Christmas trees in SU Muslin bags.
Had fun watching my kids stamp the bags
and stuff them with wishes of love!
Seriously need to finish this project
because at the very bottom of that pile
is the Sneak Peek at the Hello Life Class Kit!  
Details to come later.
My Paper Pumpkin cards...
Fun and festive to send handwritten messages
to the men and women that stand beside my husband
as they protect and serve an often thankless community.  
Lucky for me my husband carries the positive attitude
from all he has helped to guide him
and not all the negativity that is driven via the media.
I do believe that any profession is dangerous
but I know that when my husband steps outside he is aware of the danger, hatred and parts of society that I do not see through my rose colored glasses.
  I lift them all up in prayer, & may they be guided by a strong Christian heart.
Noel....
 A Christmas song that is most likely from the 18th century.
It depicts the beautiful setting
of Baby Jesus
and his birthday.
A song that lifts my heart and soul!
As we near the celebration
of Christmas...
I wish you all
Merry Christmas!
 
Love,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment