Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!

I have to say Happy Birthday to our sweet baby Jesus! 
He is a gift that never grows old and warms our hearts...
And he is the cutest baby ever! 

I had a few blessings this week ...
My children were home and so far so good no fights,
we had a guest for Christmas Eve that would have spent her night alone...
Thank you Megan for choosing my family. 
There was a special delivery made
 
I finally got into the mood and I made my pumpkin spice latte mix for the neighbors,
chicken tortilla soup for lunch, and meatballs and spaghetti for dinner.
We snacked on my crockpot chex mix and
 then devoured some brownies topped with peppermint ice cream! 
Watched and sang along with Elf!
Mr. Brown ... AKA.. The UPS man
dropped off a package
 filled with items I need to make My January 4th Open House a huge surprise! 

Santa filled our stockings with goodies and some sweet tangerines! 

My friends Kathy Jo  Jeanne sent me these pictures of their My Paper Pumpkin creations:
See how they used a background paper
and we discused the many ways we can make these.
Here is another sample;
Cool news came out yesterday there are refill kits available so you can make more!! Remember you must be a My Paper Pumpkin customer
to take advantage of this opportunity. 
Spent the evening putting some past kits together while playing Apples to Apples! 
Great times with my wonderful kids ..
Cannot wait for daddy to come home so we can enjoy Chrirtmas Day! 

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment