Thursday, December 11, 2014

SNAIL Mail Catalog Kickoff SWAP CASE

Thought I would share my SWAP card from Stampin with Nancy...
I met her via Instagram.
While we have been admiring each other's work for a while,
we found a common interest in the fact that she
was attending the Catalog Kickoff in Texas,
while I attended in California.
 I was making swaps because it is always nice to swap
with the talented ladies I call my Stampin' Sistas!

Here is Nancy's Cardfront:
It is so beautiful!!! Love the gold accent and color combo!

So I had to CASE her:
I used paper off my piles of possibilities and came up with this beauty!

Supplies used to make this CASE were:
Whisper White Cardstock, Coastal Cabana Cardstock, Coastal Cabana Stampin' Pad, Baked Brown Sugar Stampin Pad, Hello Honey Stampin' Pad, Gold Glimmer Paper, Gold Encore Ink, Flowering Flourishes Stamp Set, Six-Sided Sampler Stamp Set, Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch, Hexagon Punch, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Dimensionals and Envelope Punch Board.   

Off to see papa... 
Be safe!
Cary
XXXOOO



No comments:

Post a Comment