Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wildtree Wednesday - Turkey Fajitas

Do you have leftover turkey? I do!
I roasted my turkey on Sunday.
I placed half of my meat in the freezer.
Then we had leftovers...
sammies, stuffing, and mashed potatoes are better the next day...
but that gets old! Casseroles are comforting... my white enchiladas are too.
I want to spice it up!
NOW is the time to get creative so they do not feel like leftovers!
 
I am going to add a few tablespoons of  Wildtree Fajita Seasoning to some turkey, bell peppers, tomatoes and onions and make Turkey Fajitas. I have made veggie fajitas, and chicken fajitas and this spice blend really is yummy! 
Product # 10574
FAJITA SEASONING BLEND
4 OZ JAR - Nutritional Information
This Wonderful Blend Has All The Right Seasonings For Delicious Fajitas - Even The Lime.
Price: $9.50
               
My family is looking forward to this meal!
I will give you a taste if you want to stop by!
 
I love my Wildtree!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment