Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wildtree Wednesday

It is Wildtree Wednesday time!
Yesterday, my friend Allison texted me from Reno.
She was hanging out with her best friend Frances.
Guess what?
Frances uses Wildtree!
So both ladies were asking about the Java Rub:
I have used this product in my freezer meals, on steaks and ribs.
 
Here is a recipe for you to try:
 
Java Turkey Chili
1 teaspoon Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil
1 red onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 pound extra lean ground turkey
1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomato
1 (15.5 ounce) can black eyed peas
3 tablespoons Wildtree Java Rub
 
Heat the Grapeseed Oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until translucent. Add the garlic and turkey and cook until the turkey is browned and partially cooked through. Add the crushed tomato, black eyed peas, and Java Rub; stir to combine. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
 
Enjoy!  My family loves this meal and I hope yours does too!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment