Thursday, January 8, 2015

Butterfly Basics CASE

Today I started a special order for my dear friend Shirley.
She wants seven sets of cards including a Thank You, Thinking of You and a Happy Birthday. I was super excited to get her order as I ordered the All Abloom DSP stack because it's on SALE! Yup! Those weekly Deals do pay off! So I CASE'd a card that I made earlier this weekend for my Stampin' Up! demonstrator shoebox swap. 

Here was my original:
Remember I CASE'd this idea and was inspired by:cindybstampin on Splitcoaststampers.

So here is Card #1 for Shirley's Special Order:
Supplies used to create this CASE:
Lost Lagoon Cardstock base, 5 1/4" x 4" Pistachio Pudding Cardstock, 5"x 3 3/4" All Abloom DSP Stack, 4 1/4" x3" Blushing Bride Cardstock, 5 1/4" x 4" Whisper White Cardstock, 4" x 2 2/3" Whisper White Cardstock, Butterfly Basics a Stamp Set, Stazon, Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker, Pistachio Pudding Stampin' Write Marker, Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Marker, Lost Lagoon Stampin' Pad, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Jute Ribbon, Linen Thread, Rhinestones and Glue Dots.
 
~Colors are slightly off as I took the photo with my Instagram account and saved with enhancements from the program.
 
Off to complete two more cards! It is the Mount Diablo District Meeting today!  I am so excited to collect reports!  I am amazed everyday by the acts of charity the women do around our district, state and country!   
 
Have a great Thursday!
Cary
XXXOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment