Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy Easter CASE

Happy Easter?
It is only 78 days away!
So I really loved a simply made card by @jentimko on Instagram. 
(one of the talented ladies I follow on Instagram!)
 
I also wanted to play with the NEW Best Day Ever DSP.

So here are two CASE samples of her card:
I was using paper from my scrap pile...AKA: my pile of possibilities.

CASE#1:
Supplies used: Soft Suede Cardstock, Best Year Ever DSP, Coastal Cabana Carstock, Crushed Curry Cardstock, Burlap Ribbon, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set, Calypso Coral Stampin' Pad, Boho Blossoms Punch, Modern Label Punch, Rhinestones, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Glue Dots.
 
CASE#2:
Supplies used: Soft Suede Cardstock, Best Year Ever DSP, Coastal Cabana Carstock, Crushed Curry Cardstock, Burlap Ribbon, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set, Calypso Coral Stampin' Pad, Boho Blossoms Punch, Itty Bitty Accent Punch, Rhinestones, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Glue Dots.
Hope you enjoy my twist on her adorable card!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment