Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Homamker Monday 1/12/15

 
 
As I look outside my window:
I still see a little bit of fog lingering... it really made me slow down a little this am.. I already have driven two kids to school, delivered some Stampin' Up! and hit the store. Almost ready to head out for a few more errands!

Right now I am:
Catching up with the laundry... Have you ever tried the leave it to see if they fold it trick with pre-teens or teenagers?  Well, It just lifted them higher, or provided a pillow this past Sunday. So I folded it!

Thinking and pondering:
I am blessed, and I am loved, and I am grateful for an unconditionally loving God!
  
On my bedside table:
My bible, a NEW family photo, and my hubby's boot camp picture. (I found mine... omg... I had an allergic reaction to the plastic dog tag cover and had such a swollen face... not the best photo! Never will you see that out on my bedside table)

On my TV this week:
Not sure, hubby is now home every night, so yikes it may be football and sports!
 
Listening to:
The dryer, last load down and I can lift my arms up and thank the Lord for something to do, my own dryer, and clean clothes.  So many others do not have that.

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Pork Chops, and Applesauce!
Tuesday - Vegetable Soup
Wednesday - Wildtree Freezer Meal
Thursday - Chinese.. a day early  because mama is taking daddy out tomorrow!
Friday - Trying Bridges... Thank you Kylie for the gift card.
Saturday - BBQ Hot dogs and potato salad... just sounds good
Sunday - Roast Chicken.
 
**NEW WEEKLY ADDITION**
Wildtree Recipe of the Week

Baked Chicken Taquitos

Ingredients

3 ounce ceam cheese, softened
1/4 cup Wildtree Tia Rosa's Red Enchilada Sauce
1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
1/4 cup black beans, rinsed
1/4 cup corn
1/4 cup scallion, chopped
10 (small sized) flour tortillas

Method of Preparation

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with pan spray. In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients except for the flour tortillas. Warm the tortilla in the oven for about 20 seconds, or until they are soft and easy to roll. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto the lower third of a tortilla. Roll the tortilla as tightly as you can. Place the rolled tortilla seam side down on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas until the mixture is gone, making sure the taquitos are not touching each other. Spray the tops lightly with cooking spray. Bake for 10-12 minutes, serve warm.
 
On my to do list:
Continue my winter cleaning project, reorganize my bedroom furniture and work on my garden. 

Happening this week:
Monday - Lily & Kylie Here, errands.
Tuesday - Stamping until I pick up Lily.
Wednesday - CASE some cards and projects I have wanted to complete.
Thursday - DSRWC meeting, riding lessons, family game night.
Friday - Take my hubby out for dinner and a movie!
Saturday - Relaxing. 
Sunday - Brunch for the Talent Auction winners.  Look out Lisa and I are serving coffee and mimosa's... a really buzzed after effect! 

What I am creating:
Banners, Valentines, and Birthday!

My simple pleasure:
Cuddles with my Lily Bug and Kylie Rose!

Looking around the house:
Not looking around, my cleaning has brought piles for donation out.. I must get that done today!
  
From the camera:


Buffalo Wild Wings... my son had us try them yesterday.  A boys heaven, not so much my idea of a good restaurant, but for a sport lover... 20 screen'sshowing various types of sporting events... uhm, he was so happy. 

Prayer List:
2015 is alive and kicking. I need to keep focused on my goals and recall that I am lucky to succeed and fail as both teach me so much about myself and others. The Lord blessed me with hands to serve, let me use them to serve him, my family and my self honorably! Thanking the prayers lifted for friends with illness, relationship and life issues beyond their control!  Asking that they lift their problems up to the Lord!  He will take care of it! Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace!

Bible verse, Devotional:
20 “For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”Matthew 18:20

 Cary
XXXOOO

I was inspired to do this by Diary of a SAHM.

No comments:

Post a Comment