Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 1/5/15

 
As I look outside my window:
Tree's are bare, frost glittering all around the ground and I think I saw ice across the pool.
Many people were warming thir cars and scrapping windows this am... and it was perfect day fro a cup of tea!

Right now I am:
Taking photos of my retired SU product and preparing to list them all on EBAY... yup there is some pretty old stuff here and it has to go... the more money I earn equals NEW stamps!

Thinking and pondering:
How amazing yesterday went, I wish I could have cloned more of me... to have more one on one time with every special person that blessed me yesterday!  I am amazed at how talented these ladies all are and they make my cards look so much better than I had planned!
  
On my bedside table:
My bible, and piles of reports and paperwork to review and toss from club... definitely going to make a procedure book so I can filter through this all.

On my TV this week:
Downton Abbey I fell asleep... yes I did.  I missed it.
 
Listening to:
The rhythm of my typing thinking I could be a rap artist... silly words are coming out of my mouth.

On the menu for this week:
Monday - Panini's, create your own.
Tuesday - Meatballs and Mushed potatoes.
Wednesday - Wildtree Freezer Meal
Thursday - Mystery Meal.
Friday - Chinese... we need to get back on track!
Saturday - Crab Feed!  Fresh Steamed Crab and Rigatoni!
Sunday - Pork Chops or Pork Ribs...  

**NEW WEEKLY ADDITION**
Wildtree Recipe of the Week

Applesauce Cinnamon Muffins

Ingredients

1 cup wheat germ
1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon Wildtree Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Blend
1 large egg
1/2 cup date sugar
1/3 cup Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil
1 cup applesauce
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup chopped pecans

Method of Preparation

Preheat oven to 425ºF.  In large bowl combine wheat germ, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices and Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Blend. In a separate bowl, beat the egg with date sugar, grapeseed oil, applesauce and milk. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix until just moistened. Stir in nuts. Spoon into muffin tins lined with cupcake papers. Mix 2 teaspoons of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle on top of muffins before baking. Bake for 15-17 minutes.


On my to do list:
Complete the raffle baskets for District Meeting, Complete the raffle baskets for the crab feed, finish all the leftovers from my open house, and complete a special order for seven sets of cards for Shirley.

Happening this week:
Monday - Lily & Kylie Here, errands.
Tuesday - Stamping until I pick up Lily.
Wednesday - Complete my District Chairmen Packets and stamp.
Thursday - MDD Meeting, Riding Lessons, Salvage Silent Auction.
Friday - Wrap baskets, set up crap bags, and make dessert.
Saturday - DSRWC 2015 Crab Feed, Setup, Work, Clean Up. 
Sunday - I am free to rest and relax! Ok, I have a few items to clean, stamp, and prepare for the week. 

What I am creating:
I am playing with  the idea of a card that 100% of the proceeds go to NF.  I am in the designing and how will I keep track of actual costs mode. Anyone out there handy with Paypal?  I want to keep 100% track of it so that I can help out my cousins amazing charity work!

My simple pleasure:
This cup of tea... smells amazing and it keeps me warm.
Looking around the house:
I see some changes that need to occur... winter cleaning!
  
From the camera:

 Look these two made their first cards EVER!
Michelle.. My super Project Life manager& friend'
Diana really took creative control as she made her first card! 

Prayer List:
Welcome 2015!  May this year bring health, wealth, and happiness!  May my faith lead me onto a path of graceful living and may I touch the hearts of as many as have touched mine!  The lord blessed me with hands to serve, let me use them to serve him, my family and my self honorably! I pray that Tanya will see her children, her unbearable husband kidnapped them and has them held hostage from her, she needs our prayers and may the local law enforcement and heftily paid lawyers get her into the home so she can hug her babies.. it has been too long.  Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace!

Bible verse, Devotional:
18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.1 John 4:18

 Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment