Friday, January 16, 2015

Hello Life Kit

I am loving the kits in the NEW Occasions catalog.
I cannot wait for my Hello Life Kit classes on January 30th here in San Ramon
and on January 31st I have two sessions in Manteca.
I have played around with the Kit and while I CASE'd almost all of it..
I stopped short when I noticed a few ladies making the Kit their own.
So I changed the last few steps and added the large butterfly from the Butterfly Framelits.
This is of course a blank canvas because I can switch it up anyway I please. 
I plan on putting photos of my kids on it...
And I hope to change it up for each season! 

Did I tell you that there are so many left overs to make extra projects?
Or to embellish your cute lil' oven rack more?
Off to play with more!

Here is the Stampin' Up! YouTube video that shows what you can do to make their sample:

Enjoy!
Cary
XXXOOO

Ps... Check out my calendar and reserve your seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment