Friday, January 9, 2015

Thinking of You CASE

Here is Card #2 for Shirley's Special order:
I CASE'd this from Michelle Clark's Stampin' Up! Web page. I altered it slightly.
Supplies used to make this CASE were: Lost Lagoon Cardstock, All Abloom DSP Stack, Whisper White Cardstock, Lost Lagoon Stampin' Pad, Pistachio Pudding Stampin' Pad, Early Espresso Stampin' Pad, Wetlands Stamp Set, Work of Art Stamp Set, Lost Lagoon Stitched Ribbon, Linned Thread, Retired Wood Buttons, Glue Dots.
I have a busy day today getting ready for the Dublin/San Ramon Women's Club Crab Feed tomorrow!  If you happen to be free, and are in the area of Dublin, CA tomorrow give me a call! I still have seats at my table!  We are raising money to gift scholarships and support our local community! 
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment