Thursday, January 29, 2015

Two CASE'd cards for my Hello Life Card Class


Good Morning!
  I am preparing for Friday Night and Satirday morning's Hello Life Class.  
I changed up a few colors
and think that the ladies will like playing with this stamp set even more! 

Thank you Melissa Davies for the inspiration, I CASE'd both cards from your blog post yesterday!

CASE#1:
Supplies used to make this CASE:
Basic Black Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Hello Life Stamp Set, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Real Red Stampin' Pad, Memento Black Ink, Gold Encore Stamp Pad, and SNAIL.

CASE#2:
Supplies used to make this CASE:
Basic Black Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Melon Mambo Cardstock, Hello Life Stamp Set, Sweetheart Punch, Real Red Stampin' Pad, Melon Mambo Stampin' Pad, Memento Ink, Gold Encore Ink and Dimensional's.


Loving life and my Hello Life Stamp Set! 
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment