Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wildtree Wednesday 1/21/15

 
Good Morning!
Just popped a Wildtree Freezer Meal from my Workshop in the crock pot.
Chili Con Cervesa
(I borrowed this image from Pinterest... no link avail.... love her chairs... I love Chickens)

 

IN MY FREEZER BAG:
2 lbs beef chuck roast, cut into ¾ inch cubes or stew meat
1 medium onion cut into ¼” pieces
1 bell pepper (your choice of color) cut into ½” pieces
1 (14 oz) can crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce
1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
2 (15 oz) cans beans (kidney, pinto, white, etc.), drained
2 Tablespoons Wildtree Java Rub
2 Tablespoons quick cooking tapioca/Minute Tapiaoca
½ teaspoon salt (provided at workshop)
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (provided at workshop)
 
 
I am adding 6 oz beer... and the above items to my crock pot on low for 6 hours. I like my Chili thick so I will uncover for last hour.  then I top it with grated cheese, fresh cilantro and Wildtree Guacamole!
 
GUACAMOLE SEASONING
Combine this zesty blend with avocado for a superb guacamole dip. This consistently gets rave reviews from die-hard “guac” lovers.   
Price:
$7.00 
I take 2-4 avocados, mash, then add 2-4 tablespoons of guacamole seasoning. I mix it together and squirt a good amount of fresh lemon juice on top to prevent the discoloration or browning.  You could also top with Wildtree Zesty Lemon Grapeseed Oil.
 
         Variations: Add Diced Tomato, a couple of dashes of Worcestrshire Sauce, and/or 1 to 2 tablespoons Sour Cream or plain Greek Yogurt. Serve with chips, tacos, fajitas or chili.
 
Want to try this recipe?  Clock on the Wildtree Logo on my sidebar to purchase the Wildtree Products. Or give me a call and we can book your freezer workshop!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment