Sunday, February 15, 2015

From My Heart CASE

Something from My Heart To Yours:
 

Super excited that I had the time to CASE this card I adored from last months Instagram stalking!!
 I LOVE to LIKE crafty people! 
 
I came across this card from @danisthoughtfulcorner and knew I wanted to CASE it:
(Love Dani's style... and inspire do CASE more)
 
I decided that I was going to use my pile of possibilities
but was SHOCKED to realize I do not own gold buttons.
I swear I have some...
But after a good look through my racks...
No matter how slow I spinner them around...
No gold buttons. 

I did have a plethora of clothes pins
BECAUSE:
 I cannot stop taking advantage of WEEKLY DEAL's!
 
So here is my CASE of the adorable card above:
Supplies used to make this CASE: Soft Suede Cardstock, Crisp Canteloupe Cardstock, Calypso Coral Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Hardwood Background Stamp, Coastal Cabanna Stampin' Pad, Coastal Cabanna Cardstock Scrap, Groovy Love Stamp Set, Calypso Coral Stampin' Pad, Hearts A Flutter Framelits, Heart Framelit, Bitty Banner Framelits, Gold Sequins, Gold Clothespin, Linned Thread, Dimensional's.

Had fun making this CASE from the heart.
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment