Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's Birthday!
Loving your daddy from afar makes it hard sometimes..
I know he loves me and my family...
I know he misses me...
I just wish I lived closer!
He is a wonderful Dad, Grandfather and he is handsome, charming, giving and generous!

Sending him huge hugs n kisses and wishes for a good fishing year!

CASE'd this card for him:
Hope to see him soon!

Supplies used for this birthday CASE:
Always Artichoke Cardstock, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Basic Grey Scrap, Basic Grey Stampin' Pad, Crumb Cake Stampin' Pad, Circle Framelits, By the Tide Stamp Set, And Many More Stamp Set, Burlap Ribbon, Dimensional's, Sticky Strip, Modern Lable Punch, Word Window Punch, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Antique Brads and Fancy Fan Embossing Folder. 

Love my Dad!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment