Saturday, February 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Jeanne!

Today is Jeanne Murchie's birthday! 
I love her so much!
I have known her for over ten years....
She and her husband Jim were very kind and welcomed my family into our church.
About 5 years ago our friendship was bonded forever via some SNAIL, Snips and a Bone Folder. 
Jeanne has inspired many of my creations, introduced me to many friends and fellow stampers and she even was the inspiration for my career. She is the Great-Grandmother to my lil Kylie Rose and Emma Shay. It was Jeanne that sparked our relationship and I have been blessed to love and adore a branch of her family tree for the past 2 + years.  Every branch of her family tree is beautiful, positive, graceful and kind. Her two daughters are just as sweet and all the grand kids and greats are just as delightful!
So today I want to recognize her for all the blessings she has brought me and my family, the blessings she has brought to her family, the blessings of her years of mission work and for her grace towards serving our Lord with a smile! Happy Birthday Jeanne! May you have another year filled with blessings and gifts and may this day warm your heart as you have warmed the hearts of so many!

Love,
Cary
XXXOOO

Here is the card I CASE'd for Jeanne:
Supplies used to create this CASE: Sahara Sand Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Tea Lace Doilies, Mossy Meadow Stampin' Pad, Calypso Coral Stampin' Pad, Hello Honey Stampin' Pad, Sticky Strip, Burlap Ribbon, Gold thread from the Gold Bakers Twine, Stampin' Sponge, Snips, Butterfly Basics Stamp Set, Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set, Dictionary Background Stamp, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch, Square Punch, Glue Dots, Rhinestones and Snail.

Ps... Just completed this one of a kind gift for Jeanne from Gina, Kylie, Emma, Mackenzie,  and myself! Way cool idea we found on Pinterest! 

Here are a few extras do Gina to use: the girls will never be 3mos and 3 years again!! 
So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment