Thursday, February 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Sara!

Last Sunday was my girlfriend Sara's birthday!
She is always a cheerful open to my crazy ideas kind of girl. 
Her birthday fell on Super Bowl Sunday and it coincided with National Popcorn Day...
So I gave her a popcorn and a movie date in & out date bucket filled with treats and more.
 

I CASE'd her card from the internet... It inspired me to make this:
Supplies used to make this card were:
Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Artisan Label Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Ticket Builder Punch, On Film Framelits, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Pad, Real Red Stampin' Pad, Memnto Black Stamp Pad, That's the Ticket Stamp Set, Label Someting Stamp Set, Stampin' Sponge, and Dimensional's.

You too can take a card someone has made and use it to inspire your very own card... 
Off to CASE more cards! 
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment