Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 2/16/2015

This housewife wants to wish you a Happy President's Day!
 
As I look outside my window:
It is blue shies again... sorry to brag but we are supposed to hit 79 degrees again.
 
Right now I am:
Sharing a morning cup of Joe with my hubby before our family awakens.

Thinking and pondering:
I need to add physical fitness goals on my completed list... I have not taken them too serious!
  
On my bedside table:
My table is NEW (old sewing machine) I have a jar of positive affirmations from Grandpa Carver, a longabeger basket filled with my Bible, and a flower arrangement.

On my TV this week:
Thinking some Y&R, and... a PBS series on Italians in America.  
 
Listening to:
The rhythm of my typing... and the hum of the house.  
 
On the menu for this week:
Monday - Hot Dogs... why not BBQ tonight?
Tuesday - Hamburger Gravy over Rice... go to comfort meal.  
Wednesday - Wildtree Meal...Spaghetti
Thursday - Crockpot meal...Green Chili Enchilada Soup
Friday - Chinese, Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday - Sub Sammies... fresh bread, grilled veggies, and some meat n cheese, lunch and dinner!
Sunday - Pizza for my kiddos... Daddy is taking mama out!
 
**NEW WEEKLY ADDITION**
Wildtree Recipe of the Week

Basic Pasta Sauce

Ingredients

1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
1 tablespoon Wildtree Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend

Method of Preparation

Combine the tomatoes and Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend in a saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve over your choice of pasta.

** tune in Wednesday to see my twist on this sauce**
 
On my to do list:
Thank You cards, Altered Jar Workshop preparations, FLOORS!

Happening this week:
Monday - Holiday hours here, taking things one day at a time.
Tuesday - Crafting, dentist, hairdresser, holiday fantasy meeting. 
Wednesday - Dr's Appt, Lily & Kylie Here.
Thursday -  Dublin/San Ramon Women's Club Meeting. Riding Lessons. 
Friday - BUNCO meeting, Altered Jar Workshop, CPR Brainstorm.
Saturday - Jessica's BUNCO. 
Sunday - George Strait Tribute Band, Dinner with friends.

What I am creating:
Altered Jars, BUNCO and Talent Auction Prizes, Birthday gifts.

My simple pleasure:
A few minutes of solace.
 
Looking around the house:
I need to dust then, get to working on a March themed décor!

From the camera:
Lily:
And
Kylie:
We bought a tea set and cupcakes this past week to celebrate Kylie turning 3!
The girls promise to share their tea with me everyday!
Sweethearts!

Prayer List:
Continued prayers for family and friends that are sick, and make it count! I pray the Lord leads me to make all I do count, and that he shows me that everything I wish for will make it count, please!

Bible verse, Devotional:
How beautiful upon the mountains
are the feet of him who brings good news,
who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness,
who publishes salvation,
who says to Zion, “Your God reigns.”
Isaiah 52:7


Cary

XXXOOO

I was inspired to do this by Diary of a SAHM.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment