Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 2/23/2015

As I look outside my window:
I see a fun day in my horizon... I get to play with both Lily and Kylie today and we have plans for fun and games! 
 
Right now I am:
Glancing around the internet and sipping some tea!

Thinking and pondering:
How blessed I am for another day, thankful for the unconditional love from God, my father, my family and friends!
  
On my bedside table:
A journal to have the hubby write notes to recall his dreams.  He is always wanting to share with me but he forgets!  This is a fun adventure!

On my TV this week:
PBS, Y&R, and some Hubby inspired movies. 
 
Listening to:
Some song Gabriella listens to OVER and Over and over, by Ed Sheeran.  Teenagers... ugh!
(I never did this as a teen right Mom and Dad... Ya, Right!)
 
On the menu for this week:
Monday - Potato Soup and a Spinach Salad
Tuesday - Pesto Panini's (quick, simple and fun).  
Wednesday - Wildtree Meal...Asian Skillet Meal 
Thursday - Crockpot meal...Green Chili Enchilada Soup (never happened last week)
Friday - Chinese, Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday - Daddy Decides while I am out of town
Sunday - Baked Chicken Parmesan.
 
**NEW WEEKLY ADDITION**
Wildtree Recipe of the Week


Lo Mein Skillet Meal

Ingredients

4 cups egg noodles, cooked and cooled
4 teaspoons Wildtree Roasted Garlic Oil
1 cup broccoli, florets
1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
1/2 cup red bell pepper, julienned
3 chicken breasts, cut into strips 
2 cups water
1 packet Wildtree Asian Skillet Meal
1/4 cup Wildtree Teriyaki Sauce
1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

Method of Preparation

Mix together Wildtree Asian Skillet Meal and water; set aside.  Heat a large sauté pan over high heat 2 teaspoons Wildtree Roasted Garlic Oil. Stir-fry the vegetables for 4 minutes. Remove from pan and keep warm. Add the remaining oil and cook chicken on one side. Flip chicken and pour in seasoned water. Add the remaining ingredients to the pan and stir until chicken is cooked through

On my to do list:
Pack for CFWC Spring Board, Altered Jar Decoration, Spring Cleaning

Happening this week:
Monday - Kylie and Lily here.
Tuesday - Grandpa Carver Birthday, Lily Day. 
Wednesday - Catch Up Day(Housekeeping, crafting and more).
Thursday -  Riding Lessons, Drive to Sacramento for CFWC. 
FridayCFWC Board Meeting.
SaturdayCFWC Board Meeting. 
Sunday - Visiting Jackie and heading home to my babies!

What I am creating:
Stop NF Card, Future Blog Project Cards, Banners

My simple pleasure:
A nap, I am so tired still... trying to add some nutrition and prayers.
 
Looking around the house:
I am so lucky, I feel you would just want to put your feet up and lay on the couch and hang with me!

From the camera:

My kids.. hanging outside in the sun, one dog is already running for the screen door thinking I have treats, and the other two are looking at me like they will not move until they see the treat.  My kids would not make eye contact... but I know that they are peeking at me! Love these guys!

Prayer List:
Prayers for myself, family and friends to serve the Lord with grace. Prayers for those that are struggling with illness, and difficulties! Pray that we find a solid way to deal with terrorists, criminals and those that work against a peaceful world of love! 

Bible verse, Devotional:
“There is none holy like the Lord;
there is none besides you;
there is no rock like our God.”

1 Samuel 2:2


Cary

XXXOOO

I was inspired to do this by Diary of a SAHM.

No comments:

Post a Comment