Monday, February 9, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 2/9/15

 
As I look outside my window:
I see blue sky beneath the clouds after the mild rain storm last night.  The wet ground make me smile.
 
Right now I am:
trying to tie up a few housekeeping errands and preparing to go out and purchase a tea set for the two adorable love birds I get paid to play with each week.

Thinking and pondering:
I will complete my personal goals this week and I will commit myself to success in ALL I DO!
  
On my bedside table:
My bible, a NEW family photo, and my hubby's boot camp picture. Calvin and Hobbes, a new necklace from a friend met via the #sharetheloveproject2015

On my TV this week:
I am looking forward to a show on PBS.. about some historical events.  
 
Listening to:
Silence... I only have about 15 minutes before the house is filled with giggles and adorable toddlers!
 
On the menu for this week:
Monday - Teriyaki Chicken & veggie stir fry .
Tuesday - Mountain Mikes 1/2 pizza night.  
Wednesday - Wildtree Meal... Chicken & Tomato Garlic Cream Sauce
Thursday - Crockpot meal...TBD> will share later!
Friday - Chinese, Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday - Valentine Meal for my family!
Sunday - French Dip Sammies (never happened last week I made Mochiko Chicken instead!
 
**NEW WEEKLY ADDITION**
Wildtree Recipe of the Week


Chicken & Tomato Garlic Cream Sauce
• 4 -6 chicken breasts with or with out bones, skin removed
• 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes
• 1 Tablespoon Wildtree Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
• 1 Tablespoon Wildtree Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend
• 2 Tablespoons Wildtree Garlic Galore Blend
• 1 Tablespoon Wildtree Chicken Bouillon Soup Base
• 2 Tablespoons Minute Tapioca

To have available to complete this meal
• 1 container (about 8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (white or baby portobella)
• **optional** ½ cup dry white wine
• ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
• ¼ cup heavy cream
• 1 lb linguine noodles
Place all ingredients in freezer bag except cheese, cream, and linguine, blend, and freeze. Defrost bag in fridge. Place contents of the bag in the crockpot, and add mushrooms and wine (if using). Place contents of bag in crockpot and cook on low for 4 1/2 hours ***DO NOT OVERCOOK THIS DISH, OR THE CHICKEN WILL BE GRAINY!**
Boil the 1lb of linguine noodles per suggested cooking time on the package. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board, let cool slightly, then shred into bite sized pieces. Let sauce settle for 5 minutes, then remove fat from surface using a large spoon. Stir shredded chicken and cream into the sauce and let sit until heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in parmesan. Before serving, season with salt and pepper to taste.


On my to do list:
Thank you letters for my #sharetheloveproject2015 coordinator, and the two NEW friends I met through the process!

Happening this week:
Monday - Lily & Kylie are here... Tea Party and Valentines!
Tuesday - Stamping until I pick up Lily.
Wednesday - CASE some cards and projects I have wanted to complete.
Thursday -  Mount Diablo District Board Meeting. Riding Lessons. 
Friday - Farruggia Family Fun Night.
Saturday - Kylie's Birthday Party. 
Sunday - Co-Hosting a Post Valentine's Brunch for Talent Auction winners!

What I am creating:
Valentine Cards and favors.

My simple pleasure:
A cup of tea, and a cuddle and a book.
 
Looking around the house:
I want more plants... and flowers... must add that to my shopping today!

From the camera:


These two conned me into painting their nails then they rubbed all the polish off playing in the rocks.
Prayer List:
Lifting the McKee family up in prayer. Don has been placed on Hospice and he and Janet have been friends that have inspired me and made me happy in my life choices.  Their family will need our prayers through this difficult time, and I need to pray that I can love the Lord as much as they have because they are true blessings! Praying for my friends that are ill, praying for my friends that are battling with evil spouses for childcare, praying for peace, prayers that others will see how the effect those around them and prayers for my family spread out in the world!

Bible verse, Devotional:
 12 Before destruction a man's heart is haughty,
but humility comes before honor.
Proverbs 18:12


Cary

XXXOOO

I was inspired to do this by Diary of a SAHM.

No comments:

Post a Comment