Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 3/2/15

 
As I look outside my window:
 I see clouds in my blue sky... too bad they are not carrying rain.
  But I have big plans to enjoy the day!
Right now I am:
Rushing to get out the door, I allowed myself a lil' too much time taking care of the family... and I am not ready for an 8am meeting.  Last minute... Mom you need to pay for my AP classes yesterday, would have been great words yesterday.
Mom's to the rescue:)
Thinking and pondering:
What a difference a woman encouraging another woman is... And when you recognize your friend, child, or a stranger expressing a value that you applaud... Tell them! We need to continue to build strong women. 

On my bedside table:
 Plenty of books I found to read... Now that they face me at night let's get on then and follow through and get inspired by an adventure. My bible... Let's face it it will always be on top! I carried it with me this weekend on a trip out of town and it gave me solace at a low point! 
A longaber basket filled with notes of ideas to catagorize, re-read and share.

On my TV this week:
 Not much... Dieting this week includes electronics of distraction that provide a way for me to not complete my to do list!
 
Listening to:
 "I want it see you be brave" it's on the loud speaker overhead... I am just now completing my blog post! 
 
On the menu for this week:
Monday - Wildtree Mac n Cheese, spinach and tomato salad.
Tuesday - Pork Chops 
Wednesday - Wildtree Meal...Tune in Wednesday 
Thursday - Crockpot meal...Green Chili Enchilada Soup (never happened last week)still never happened!
Friday - Mystery meal tine in Friday... I am so excited about this Friday! Farruggia Family Fun Night Will blow their minds!
Saturday - Meatloaf
Sunday - Baked Chicken 
Parmesan 

On my to do list:
Finish up Altered Jars

Happening this week:
Monday - Happy Birthday Jill, Attending The 2015 East Bay Women's Conference.
Tuesday - Emma, Kylie & Lily are here today. 
Wednesday - Emma & Kylie here... Housework and stamping.
Thursday -  GFWC DSRWC Board Meeting, Riding Lessons. 
FridayCFWC Board Meeting.
SaturdayCFWC Board Meeting. 
Sunday - Visiting Jackie and heading home to my babies!

What I am creating:
Banners, Tags, Easter and St. Patty's Cards

My simple pleasure:
Cuddles from Baby Emma
 
Looking around the house:
I am so lucky, I feel you would just want to put your feet up and lay on the couch and hang with me!

From the camera:
Loved our day with Jackie! 

Prayer List:
Lifting up friends and family battling illness, cranky Cancer and more.  Praying that I can be more present in the Lords eyes and live up to my potential Prayers for peace and safe environments for those in the middle east.  Prayers for those that need the unspoken prayers!

Bible verse, Devotional:
13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, [1] but have not love, I gain nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Cary

XXXOOO

I was inspired to do this by Diary of a SAHM.

No comments:

Post a Comment