Thursday, February 12, 2015

Join My Team and Do More of What Makes You Happy!

Here is one of many tool's
you will
gain when you join my team:

Stampin' Success:
A bi-monthly magazine of inspiration for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.
It inspires me to try and do things outside my style,
it encourages with tips, how to's, tools and more.
So while I was watching Marie and Krissy complete their Hello Life Kit's
I began looking through my Jan-Feb issue.
 
I fell in love with the Hello Life Stamp Already...
and on page's 12 & 13
there was an article called:
Celebrate Love.
It included this image:
 
I was at Marie's house and I asked to borrow some of her blendabilites...
This determined what color scheme I could use:
My CASE of page 13's Project.
Love it!
 
While I was busy playing with the stamp set Marie created this:
 
I love how she added her own colors and style!
Everything Stampin' Up! shares
encourages us to
be ourselves!
 
So if YOU are looking for a DEAL:
Let me define this wonderful opportunity:
You would join me, my Stampin' Up! family, your friends and many NEW friends
creating, sharing and it all comes at a discount!
You begin immediately with the option to design your own business.
Business I say... no worries, let me remind you that you can enjoy your discount
and that is all. It is ok... many of us just indulge in those perks and treats.
But, if you are looking for more:
You can make it your way!
There is nobody stopping you!
Jump on the discounted crafting addiction train with me!
I started out just using my discount as a hobby and to enhance my volunteer path.
I made friends and got the self esteem to grow a lil more...
and I continue to do so each day!
Stampin' Up! is a great company to work for!
Want to know more?
Call, text, email me or stop by!
Love to have you on my team!
 
Cary
XXXOOO
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment