Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wildtree Wednesday 2/18/15

Spaghetti Sauce...
We make it often.
Basic, Boosted and Altered with Love.
 
Wildtree offers a easy and affordable way to make your own sauce.
Just buy:
 
HEARTY SPAGHETTI SAUCE BLEND
Enough for 5, 28 oz. cans of tomatoes.
$9.00
(want to try this simple organic addition for your pantry?... click on the Wildtree Emblem on the side bar.   I promise you will love this addition!)


Basic Pasta Sauce:

Ingredients

1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
1 tablespoon Wildtree Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend

Method of Preparation

Combine the tomatoes and Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend in a saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve over your choice of pasta

So simple!

I married into an Italian family... so we do a few crazy things around here to add depth and flavor to our sauce. Maybe we add meat, maybe we add veggies and most days we do both.

I cannot define our comfort levels when slurping a plate of basic sauce, its a quick go to meal.

This Wednesday, I have the ribs from a prime rib I placed in the freezer, I am going to braise them and tug all the juices and yummy beef broth from them and then serve that over some farfalle and add some cheese! 

Keep tuned in as I will be making Ox Tails soon... the Farruggia Family way!

Love,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment