Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wildtree Wednesday 2/4/2015

Good Wednesday Morning! 
As you know I have taken a journey to feed my family healthy and delicious meals.
So this past week I tried a recipe that can be found on page 25 of the NEW catalog.
Korean Slow Cooker Ribs

Korean BBQ Slow Cooker Ribs

Ingredients


2 pounds pork spare ribs
1 bottle Wildtree Korean BBQ Sauce
2 carrots, halved and cut into lengths
5-6 boiling onions, peeled
5 cloves garlic, peeled
 
Place the vegetables in the bottom of the slow cooker and lay the spare ribs on top. Cover with the Korean BBQ Sauce and cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 8 hours. Salt to taste and serve hot.
 
My ribs did not look like the picture, I had been out in meetings all day so my ribs actually looked dull in color, and had fallen off the bone. Never fear though, the flavor was delicious and my children still enjoyed eating them.  I will give them a 7 out of 10 on the fact that the appearance was not as pictured, the taste was really good and my kids did agree to try them again.
This recipe called for:
Intensely savory and aromatic, this Korean inspired BBQ sauce works not only as a grilling sauce, but also makes delicious slow-cooker beef, oven baked ribs, and pan fried chicken for healthy lettuce wraps! One bottle of sauce can make 2 package recipes.
 
I hope you enjoy trying this recipe as I will continue to try and make them look like the picture!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment