Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy Homemaker 3/9/15

 
The weather outside is::::
Blue Skies (what a surprise) and chilly for this California Mommy!
Not too chilly for my 5am walk, a lil romp in my garden, and a playdate at the park!
I know tomorrow the time change will kick in and I will not be bragging about these activities!
 
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
3 minute eggs... aka: Dippy Eggs!
Toasted leftover bread and some sweet oranges! 

As I look outside my window:::
I see my dogs stretched out among the flower beds,   
soaking in the sun!
What a life!
 
Right now I am::::
Sitting at the computer desk, with a LONG To Do list thinking I better get moving!
 
As I look around the house::::
Three more days and these Altered Jars are out of here!
Seriously, a fun project, but being the storage for the club is messy!  

On today's to do list::::
Pre-Spring Cleaning
Closets, and Cabinets
watch out...
if you have not been touched in the past year..
Buh Bye!
Taxes... yup its that time of the year!

Currently reading::::
Found this to be interesting so far...
plus it eludes to my blog name and well she shares as much as I do too!
 
On the TV today::::
Shhh... I am addicted to another Spanish Television Show.
Velvet... delicious, scandal, and addictive!
Last episode... pray there are more!
Thank you Netflix!
 
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chicken Parmesan Casserole (never happened last week)
Tuesday - Ham n cheese toasted with a yummy salad!
Wednesday - Wildtree Wednesday (tune in for the recipe)
Thursday - Hashbrown Casserole and Ham
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Something BBQ
Sunday - French Dip Sammies
 
Kitchenaid Adventures:
Scones
 
What I am creating at the moment::::
A stack of Easter cards, birthday cards and more. 
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lily is here today!
Tuesday - Orthodontist Appointment, GFWC MDD Convention Prep
Wednesday -  Kylie & Lily here today, Old Fashioned Tupperware Party
Thursday - Ridding Lessons
Friday - No School, Kylie & Lily Here today 
Saturday - Stampin Up Prep Day & Play Date
Sunday - Family Day... board games, and a walk to Copper Skillet!
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
This is what happened 5 minutes after Mommy leaves the house...
Kylie and I are enjoying a classic Sesame Street Book,
 and the wiggle worm  Emma Shay
well...
she proves that she need to be strapped in!
Yikes!
Adventures in babysitting!
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
13 For it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.
 Philippians 2:13
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
 
Off to make those scones!

Love,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment