Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 3/16/15

 
The weather outside is::::
A lil cloudy... dark skies now, but soon there will be a 75 degree sunny day!
 
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Oatmeal...
craving it! 


As I look outside my window:::
I am greeted by blooms waking up
& the pride of knowing our garden will grow
despite the water shortage..
we recycle our shower, dish and cooking water.
 
Right now I am::::
Looking at my shopping list.
I better slip out early, have the Sakamoto girls today!
That means 100% their time and no errands!
 
As I look around the house::::
Clutter,
I spent my weekend working on Stampin' Up! projects.
I avoided everything else.
With a houseful of adults and children over 12,
there is no end in sight! 
On today's to do list::::
Holiday Fantasy Meeting,
Dog Walking,
Early Morning Hike,
Grocery Shopping,
and
Cuddles!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
 
On the TV today::::
Elmo's World,
PBS,
&
Disney.
(Gina said that distraction works to latch Emma onto the bottle,
she is right.  So Kylie will get a few minutes of television.
Emma, will grow because she is finally eating.
Cary will start singing with the television.
So bad, but a girls got to do what a girls got to do)
 
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chicken Parmesan Casserole (never happened last week, or the week before)
Tuesday - Corned Beef, Red Potatoes and Cabbage.
Wednesday - Wildtree Wednesday (tune in for the recipe)
Thursday - San Francisco Chops
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Something BBQ
Sunday - Rigatoni's (GFWC DSRWC BUNCO NIGHT)
 
What I am creating at the moment::::
A stack of Easter cards, birthday cards and more. 
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lily & Sakamoto girls are here today!
Tuesday - Lily, Mammogram, Pap,
Wednesday -  Sakamoto Girls, Matthew Teacher conference... call me for details!
Thursday -  DSRWC Meeting, Ridding Lessons
Friday - GFWC MDD Executive Board Meeting, Alicia BUNCO
Saturday - Tax Appt, BUNCO Basket Building
Favorite photo from the camera::::

I am so proud of Barbara Chavez,
She put on an excellent GFWC Mount Diablo District Art Festival!
What ever she touches is AMAZING!
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
In peace I will both lie down and sleep;
for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

Psalm 4:8
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Off to shop...
what is on your shopping list?

No comments:

Post a Comment