Saturday, March 14, 2015

Manly Card Samples

 
Ok, I have to do this for my BUNCO Hostess next week.
She wants a Masculine themed BUNCO.
So instead of my frilly card rack... 
I am making up samples with the NEW Advemture Bound DSP stack.
Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack 137780
Price: $6.95
No delicate flowers and soft colors here--these designs are bold and spirited, making them the right choice for Father's Day, graduation, or masculine projects. Great for card fronts or backgrounds. 48 sheets in each padded stack: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. 4-1/2" x 6-1/2". Coordinates with Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand, Whisper White.


I have an order on its way
with two new Masculine Stamps but while I wait...
I must use what I have!

#1
I CASE'd this from a small glimpse of this CASE.
Her card was a Portrait layout.
I will play some more.
 
Supplies used: Cajun Craze Cardstock, Adventure Bound DSP Stack, Early Espresso Cardstock, Mossy Meadow Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Essentials Wooden Elements, Circle Framelits, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Best Day Ever Stamp Set, Early Espresso Stampin' Pad.

#2
This card reminds me of Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol...
I will remake a holiday one!
 
Supplies Used: Mossy Meadow Cardstock, Adventure Bound DSP Stack, Zig Zag Embossing Folder, Essentials Wooden Elements, Crazy About You Stamp Set, Hello You Thinlets Dies, Handheld Stapler, Silver Mini Staples, Early Espresso Stampin' Pad, and Dimensional's.

#3
Ok...
So this happened when I was trying to CASE Patty Bennett.
I messed up when I used the chevron punch.
So I tore it off in anger and...
It's ok.
A remake with intent will look better. 

Supplies used: Cajun Craze Cardstock, Early Espresso Cardstock, Sahara Sand Cardstock, Adventure Bound DSP Stack, Crazy About You Stamp Set, Hello You Thinlets Dies, Handheld Stapler, Silver Mini Staples, Memento Black Inck, Cajun Craze Stampin' Pad, heart from Build A Bouquet Stamp Set.


#4
My favorite color combo...
A definite winner for my sample rack!
 
Supplies used: Smokey Slate Cardstock, Lost Lagoon Cardstock, Basic Grey Cardstock, Adventure Bound DSP Stack, Crazy About You Stamp Set, Hello You Thinlets Dies, Handheld Stapler, Silver Mini Staples, and Dimensional's.


Hope you are enjoying your Sunday! 
I am off to try and make some more masculine cards
with products I already own
while I wait for Mr. Brown to deliver my new manly goodies!

Creative Juices Flowing,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment