Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 3/30/15

The weather outside is::::
Blue Skies... and warming for another day in the pool!
 
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Bagels n Cream Cheese


As I look outside my window:::
All three dogs are peeking in and smelling breakfast!
They have had loads of attention and will be sad to see the kids
go to school today.
 
Right now I am::::
Coaxing the youngest out of bed....
he played hard all weekend
and I believe I passed the respiratory infection on to him
that I had last week.
 
As I look around the house::::
I see progress...
piles of items needed to be recycled, donated or put away!
Spring Cleaning is in full bloom!
I have been getting loads of items off and out the door!
 
On today's to do list::::
Shopping,
Playing with Lilybug,
walking the dogs
and
some exercise.
 
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
 
On the TV today::::
not much....
its too nice to be inside.
 
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Eggplant Parmesan
Tuesday - Hamburger Gravy over Rice
Wednesday - Wildtree Wednesday (tune in for the recipe)
Thursday - Crockpot meal... Tacos Al Pastor
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Something BBQ
Sunday - Easter Sunday Dinner
 
What I am creating at the moment::::
A stack of Easter cards, birthday cards and more. 
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lily is here and Mackenzie is on Spring Break!
Tuesday - Lily, Sakamoto Girls and Walking the Doggies! 
Wednesday -  Sakamoto Girls, April Fools Day!
Thursday -  DSRWC Board Meeting, Ridding Lessons
Friday - 75th Anniversary for Two Lodi Ladies in GFWC
Saturday - Relax and family day!
Sunday - Easter Sunday!
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
Lily and Kykie have been practicing their egg hunting skills!
Emma is just working on grasping and chewing on her eggs! 
 
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him;
12 as far as the east is from the west,
so far does he remove our transgressions from us.

Psalm 103:11-12
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Off to shop...
what is on your shopping list?

No comments:

Post a Comment