Monday, April 20, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 4/20/2015

 
The weather outside is::::
Foggy & Chilly... but there is warmer temperatures on the agenda!
  
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Leftover Guacamole... and chips
(I know... but at least they ate)
As I look outside my window:::
I see the neighborhood blooming with activity..
dog walking, kids heading to school,
Mommies talking, and parents driving off to work.
  
Right now I am::::
Enjoying a few minutes while little Emma Shay naps...
since she has started coming...
I do not get much electronic time.
I promise to catch up!
  
As I look around the house::::
I need to dust, sweep and change up the décor...
maybe some yellow flowers from my garden.
  
On today's to do list::::
Hitting the farmers market,
Letting the toddlers water my lawn with leftover water from the showers.
Finish preparing for a Party Thursday...
and
Clean my closet out!
  
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
 
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R,
Bloodline on NETFLIX.

  
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Tuesday -  Taco Tuesday
Wednesday - Wildtree Wednesday - Bean Soup
Thursday - Meatloaf Cupcakes
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - BBQ Chicken & Potato Salad
Sunday - Pot Roast & Roasted Veggies
  
What I am creating at the moment::::
Special order request, Shepard's Gate Party Samples, Thank You Cards. 
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - I have Lily and the Sakamoto Sisters! BUNCO at Denice's tonight!
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters... P/U Lily Bug fro Preschool, Holiday Fantasy Meeting
Wednesday -  Sakamoto Girls, attempting a long walk early ...
Thursday -  Shepard's Gate Party in Michelle's Honor, Ridding Lessons
Friday - Sakamoto Sisters!
Saturday - High Tea in Lodi, Relax and family day!
Sunday - Reception for Art Winner's!
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::

Saturday,
We took Madi Crowley to celebrate her 8th Birthday
While we normally indulge in the Kitchen Sink...
We decided to wait until a day her parents can join us!
Love this kid she is a wonderful spirit like her mother!
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
34 “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. 35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
John 13:34-35

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Off to shop...
what is on your shopping list?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment