Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 4/13/15


The weather outside is::::
Warm and inviting
 
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Blueberry Muffins


As I look outside my window:::
The flowers are all awake and showing off their blooms... It is so rejuvenating what spring can bring!
 
Right now I am::::
Tiptoeing around as the girls are all asleep... First day back from spring break and they all require naps and resting!
 
As I look around the house::::
There is plenty to do, 
Yet.. I am drawn outside!
 
On today's to do list::::
Shopping,
Long walks with my three beauties,
walking the dogs
and
some exercise.
 
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
 
On the TV today::::
maybe some PBS...
Maybe Y&R
 
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Crab Ravioli & Spinach Salad
Tuesday -  Panini's
Wednesday - Wildtree Wednesday - macaroni and cheese
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Suprise Rolls
Sunday - Something BBQ
 
What I am creating at the moment::::
A stack of Easter cards, birthday cards and more. 
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - I have Lily and the Sakamoto Sisters!
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters... and a Lincoln Exhibit at the museum
Wednesday -  Sakamoto Girls, attempting a long walk
Thursday -  DSRWC General Meeting today, Ridding Lessons
Friday - Sakamoto Sisters!
Saturday - Relax and family day!
Sunday - Stamping at Jeanne's with KJO and Karen!
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
The hubby and I at the mount Diablo District Convention Banquet!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
21 Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” 22 Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.” 
Matthew 18:21-22
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Off to shop...
what is on your shopping list?

No comments:

Post a Comment