Monday, May 18, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 5/18/15

 
The weather outside is::::
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Just a cup of coffee... maybe a banana.

As I look outside my window:::
It looks like there may be rain, but I still am planning to enjoy the outside!
  
Right now I am::::
Waiting for the cake to bake.
Wanted cupcakes... needed liners!
It is Lily's Birthday today!
  
As I look around the house::::
I am cleaning, the family is not... my plan for them to help failed.
  
On today's to do list::::
Going to the mall to buy Lily new shoes.. she asked me for new shoes!
a stop at Build A Bear!
A stop at Wetzels Pretzels
then home for a teddy bear picnic.
  
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
Dorthy Must Die (Gabriella put it out for me to read) 
 
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R,
looking for some old school movies to share with my teenagers.
Suggestions?
  
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Lasagne
Tuesday -  Taco Tuesday
Thursday - Leftover night!
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - BBQ Chicken & Potato Salad
Sunday - Pot Roast & Roasted Veggies
  
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thank you gifts for District Chairmen, Birthday cards and more . 
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - I have Lily and the Sakamoto Sisters! Happy 4th Birthday Lily!
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters... P/U Lily Bug fro Preschool, Dublin City Council Meeting
Wednesday -  Sakamoto Girls, Driving to Manteca to deliver an award to the Manteca Federated Ladies! 
Friday - Sakamoto Sisters!
Saturday - Stampin' Up Catch Up!
Sunday - Family Day!
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::

This past Saturday I got up early to get a treat at Starbucks...
Yes, that is my oldest! Mackenzie is pretending she does not see me!
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.
Romans 8:18
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Off to shop...
what is on your shopping list?

No comments:

Post a Comment