Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Banner's for Friday

Oh boy!
I have picked a theme for when I am the Staycation Hostess tomorrow! 
(Ok I am stretching it to accommodate my style but you will catch my meaning!)

I am always thinking of my stamping sister's... So I picked a Thinking of You stamp with a koala bear on it! 

Or can you guess where we are going, A.K.A. "Staycationing."

I made some name strands:
Ok... My shadow is there😁! 

There are those name strands, I had some confetti strings attached but my cat attacked them! 
Terrible photo but I made koala banners...

A lil stamping station... Empty because the rest of my embellishments are in my bag on the way to Sarah's!!
Making my pillow pressies and wrapping my Prize Patrol! 

Ok... My decor, menu and ideas are not exactly from Austrailia but I think we can travel down under and enjoy some good food, laughter, and loads of Stampin'!

I am going to have iti CASE some Aussie inspired cards tomorrow too! 

I love when I gather when my Stampin' sistas because we are very creative and make each other better stampers , mother's, Christian's and friends!

Supplies used to make the name strands:
Layered Letters Alphabet, Scallop Punches, Smokey Slate Stampin' Pad, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Pad, Real Red Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Stampin' Stapler, Glue Dots and. Retired Smokey Slate Chevron Ribbon!

#sharethefunstaycation2015 
Yes, Please!

Love,
Cary
XXXOOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment