Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Catty CASE

Happy Early Birthday Mom!



Sneak Peek at your gift....

Thursday is my mother's birthday and she lives two states away so I am a lil late with this gift duo! But posting it here makes me fell better!
When I was trying to come up with the idea for her gift I already had a pile of possibilities growing on my craft/dining table. I have been wanting to CASE the goodie bag on page 58 of the NEW 2015/2016 Catty.  Because I do not own (yet) the Oh My Goodies Stamp Set I altered the idea using a similar style. I have tons of Sale A Bration leftovers I really loves the Best Year Ever DSP and accessories. 

The NEW 2015/2016 Catty is filled with amazing accessories that helped me make my gift bag my own.  I placed the card inside the bag... Left the necklace in the box and dropped it off at the post office knowing she will receive it on her special day: Thursday!


Supplies used to make the gift bag are:
Sketched Dots Tag A Bag Gift Bags, Retired Best Year Ever DSP, Retired Coastal Cabanna Cardstock, Fluttering Embossing Folder, Calypso Coral Cardstock, Fun Flower Punch, Retired Best Year Ever Accesories, a Tea Lace Doilie, some Linnen Thread, and Rhinestones.

Supplies used to make the birthday card: 
Whisper White Cardstock, Calypso Coral Cardstock, Fluttering Embossing Folder, Coastal Cabana Cardstock, Retired Best Year Ever DSP, Watercolor Wonder Stamp Set, Calypso Coral Stampin' Pad, Hello Honey Stampin' Pad, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Rhinestones and Retired Best Year Ever Ribbon.

I hope my mother loves Marc Jacobs as much as I do, I adore his style! 
She retired this year and deserves a few Accesories to take into her new lifestyle! 

Happy Birthday Mommy & Happy Stamping Friends, 
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment