Monday, July 13, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 7/13/2015


The weather outside is::::
Windy and cooler than normal!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
A Cranberry Walnut Muffin from Joan.


As I look outside my window:::
The dogs are nappin... I wish you could hear their snores.
 
Right now I am::::
Sipping some tea,
and taking advantage of Emma Bear napping.
Kylie wants to stamp...
after Gabriella reads her a story.
  
As I look around the house::::
I see the need for a vacuum
 and a mop!
  
On today's to do list::::
playing with some adorable foam cutouts.
making thank you cards
setting up for my Share the Fun Staycation with Loraine and Sarah!
  
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R,
 an episode of TURN.
  
On the menu this week::::
Monday - BBQ Steaks and roasted veggies
Tuesday -  Mountain Mikes Pizza Night
Wednesday - Eggplant Parmesan
Thursday - BLT's.
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Mommy and Daddy Date Night (sushi) Kids get In & Out!
Sunday - I feel like meatloaf
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Share the Fun Staycation Gifts for Lorraine and Sarah,
Thank You cards,
Birthday Cards and more!
Making a LEO/Blue Thin Line Flag for my hubby!
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters are here!
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters, Rock N Tots, Holiday Fantasy Meeting clean my garage!
Wednesday - Stampin Up Play Date!
Thursday - Cleaning my garage and some more stampin!
Friday - Payday, paperwork and party Prep!
Saturday - Date Night! Pool time!
Sunday - Family Day! Concert in the Park!
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::

Emma fell asleep on our walk to the park today!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
18:1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.”
Matthew 18:1-4
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment