Monday, July 20, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 7/20/2015


The weather outside is::::
It is warm and humid out.
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Hoping for an egg sammie!

As I look outside my window:::
I love all the color in my backyard garden, we may be in a drought, but my buckets of shower water are keeping my garden alive and kicking!
 
Right now I am::::
waiting to hear from my oldest and my youngest both gone for a whole week!
  
As I look around the house::::
It is too quiet..
best head out to pick up the Sakamoto Sisters!
  
On today's to do list::::
Last minute décor for my #sharethefunstaycation2015
 
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R,
 an episode of TURN.
(not too much of the telly last week so I think it will be slim again this week)
  
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Smothered Pork Chops
Tuesday -  Chinese
Wednesday - Tacos
Thursday - I get spoiled at Sarah's! Matt and Gabriella are eating out.
Friday - Australian Food all DAY
Saturday - Lorraine is in charge
SundayBeef Brisket and grilled veggies
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Décor and favors for my girls Lorraine and Sarah,
Thank You cards,
Birthday Cards and more!
Red Neck BBQ Décor (July 31st is going to be here before I know it!)
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters are here!
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters, Rock N Tots, Prep for my Staycation!
Wednesday - Stampin Up Play Date (heading to Jeanne's)!
Thursday - #sharethefunstaycation2015 @Sarah's
Friday - #sharethefunstaycation2015 @myhouse
Saturday - #sharethefunstaycation2015 @Lorraines
Sunday - Family Day!
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
We had a blast hanging out at the GFWC Dublin/San Ramon Booth last night... Good times!
 
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!


DO NOT FORGET:
#sharethefunstaycation2015 is this week!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment