Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 7/27/15


The weather outside is::::
It is going to be a hot one!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Oatmeal
 
As I look outside my window:::
I see a lil Redneck décor starting to grow on my eves!
 
Right now I am::::
Between loads of laundry... YAY!
  
As I look around the house::::
I am thinking that my houseplants need replanting!
  
On today's to do list::::
Picking up the Sakamoto Sister's,
dropping off the Honda to get repaired.
Hanging with the kids,
bugging my husband!
  
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R,
 an episode of TURN.
(am I predictable or what?)
  
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Shrimp Tacos
Tuesday -  Mountain Mikes Pizza Night
Wednesday - Chicken Salad
Thursday - Potato Soup
Friday -Redneck BBQ (Trashy, yet Classy)
Saturday - Hamburger Gravy
Sunday - Roasted Chicken and Veggies
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thank You Cards
Birthday Cards
A School Bus Bird House
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters are here!
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters, Rock N Tots, Dentist
Wednesday - Sakamoto Sisters!
Thursday - Sakamoto Sisters, Riding Lessons!
Friday - Redneck BBQ!
Saturday - Family Time!
Sunday - Help Heal Nepal Walk
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
 
  There is the Thin Blue Line Flag hanging on the hubbies office wall!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
33 The fear of the Lord is instruction in wisdom,
and humility comes before honor.

Proverbs 15:33
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment