Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 7/6/2015

 
The weather outside is::::
Blue skies and warming!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Leftover Gnocchi... I know its was soo good!


As I look outside my window:::
My pets are ready to swim... the pool is cleaned and ready, so am I!
  
Right now I am::::
Catching up on my blog.
I took a blogging vacation...
life really had to take front row...
but I am back!
  
As I look around the house::::
while it is clean, there are signs of Emma and Kylie EVERYWHERE!
Love when they come to play with me!
  
On today's to do list::::
Making Grandma Carver's Gift bag...
getting her a gift card for her birthday!
  
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
 
 
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R,
 an episode of TURN.
  
On the menu this week::::
Monday - BBQ Chicken and Couscous
Tuesday -  Taco Soup
Wednesday - Mommy is going out so daddy is ordering pizza.
Thursday - Chicken salad.
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Hot Dogs, Baked Beans and Strawberry shortcake!
Sunday - undecided....
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Share the Fun Staycation Gifts for Lorraine and Sarah,
Thank You cards,
Birthday Cards and more!
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters are here!
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters... clean my garage!
Wednesday -  Girls Night Out... Dinner at the Field House, followed by Magic Mike... XXL!
Thursday - Mount Diablo District Board Meeting
Friday - Some catch up card making and paperwork!
Saturday - Stampin' Up Catch Up!
Sunday - Family Day!
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
In July 😄4th we were blessed with this lil guy! He stayed the night after an amazing night of food, fireworks and fun with the Dunn Family! 
 
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.  The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
2 Corinthians 5:17
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Off to shop...
what is on your shopping list?

No comments:

Post a Comment