Monday, August 10, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 8/10/15



The weather outside is::::
Windy and about 70 degrees... we will still be using the pool!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Pancakes... and OJ!
 
As I look outside my window:::
There is a baby squirrel jumping from the fence onto the
sunflowers and nibbling off bloom's and dragging them back to
her lil ones.  SO CUTE!
 
Right now I am::::
catching up after errands,
preschool planning,
lunch and laundry!
  
As I look around the house::::
I see dust...
it was cooler this weekend
and the wind decorated our home
with family glitter
AKA: Dust
  
On today's to do list::::
Traveling to Santa Clara with the hubby to scout out his new hobby.
Details to come!
  
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
no tv, watching videos from
the Global Leadership Summit last Thursday & Friday.
  
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Hamburger Gravy over rice,
Tuesday -  Mountain Mikes Pizza Night
Wednesday - Spaghetti
Thursday - Chicken Salad
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - BBQ
Sunday -Panini's
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thank You cards,
Sweet 16 Banner,
Birthday Cards and more!
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters are here!
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters,
Thursday - District Meeting
Friday - Payday, paperwork and party Prep!
Saturday -  Pool time!
Sunday - Family Day!
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::

My daughter attended Stocktoncon this past weekend.... she is a big Dr Who fan!
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
10 For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death.
2 Corinthians 7:10
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

1 comment: