Monday, August 17, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 8/17/15


The weather outside is::::
After being awakenedby a 4.2 earthquake(just a lil one)...I am prepared for a warm sunny day!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Eggs n Avocado's!


As I look outside my window:::
It is quiet outside,
the cat is on a hunt,
too bad I am about to scare him away!
The weather requires a early swim today!
 
Right now I am::::
Sipping some tea,
and enjoying a quiet house.
Hubby out at a golf tourney,
oldest gone for her first day of school.
  
As I look around the house::::
I see the need for a vacuum
 and a mop!
  
On today's to do list::::
I am going to try stamping letters and shapes with Kylie,
make a crockpot spaghetti sauce,
clear the way for a full on stamp day tomorrow!
 
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R,
 an episode of TURN.
(I did not get to watch any of these last week, can someone update me?)
  
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Spaghetti sauce
Thursday - BLT's.
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Hot Dogs n Hamburgers
Sunday - Steak Fajitas
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Gift Card Envelopes for WSR,
Thank You cards,
Birthday Cards and more!
Maybe a sewing project, probably not!
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters are here!
Tuesday - My Birthday, I am going to stamp all day!
Wednesday - Sakamoto Sister's Here
Thursday - Heading to Fresno, Underground Garden Tour
Friday - California Federated Women's Club Fall Board!
Saturday - More CFWC... fun!
Sunday - Family Day!
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
This kid has been extra clingy and close... Kinda like it! 

 
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? [1] And not one of them is forgotten before God. Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.
Luke 12:6-7
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?


No comments:

Post a Comment