Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 8/24/15


The weather outside is::::
Sunny
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Oatmeal... yummy!
 
As I look outside my window:::
There are birds chirping, flying around and singing songs... it is so pretty!
 
Right now I am::::
rushing to get out the door...
lingered in bed this am..
(no, I did not look like the woman pictured above!)
  
As I look around the house::::
Much to do before tomorrow!
  
On today's to do list::::
Playing, organizing and planning!
  
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R,
 Sesame Street.
  
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Pancakes n Bacon
Tuesday -  Mountain Mikes Pizza Night
Wednesday - Toasted Cheese
Thursday - Turkey Tetrazzini
Friday - Crockpot Meal TBD
Saturday - BBQ
Sunday - Spaghetti n Meatballs
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thank You Cards and Gift card Envelopes for WSR 
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters are here!
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters, First Day of School
Wednesday - Sakamoto Sisters!
Thursday - Parliamentary Procedures and Stamping and Riding Lessons!
Friday - Payday, paperwork and more!
Saturday - Pool time!
Sunday - Family Day!
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::

Chris Herzog our CFWC President


Doris Bonham my roomie this past weekend, Mount Diablo Districts Second Vice President and my Tupperware Lady!
 
Barbara Chavez CFWC State Treasurer, and my dear friend!


Kelly Davis is Mount Diablo Districts President!
 
My friends and GFWC Dublin/San Ramon Women's Club club members...
Past CFWC Presidents Valerie Barnes, and Carol Lopez and our Inspiration Chairman Martha Pittore and ME!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
11 Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. [1] The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. 12 There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?
James 4:11-12
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment