Monday, August 31, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 8/31/15


 
The weather outside is::::
Sunny, humid and inviting me outside!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles and Banana's.
 
As I look outside my window:::
I am ashamed of my tragic plant reduction I did to my front yard.
With the drought I really have lost a lot of plants, I maintain my trees with shower water, and maintain my garden in the back barely.
I decided the front yard needed a massive makeover..
and it looks sad!
 
Right now I am::::
Listening to my toddlers tell me how the "party" is going to be completed.
Kylie and Lily are planning a pretend birthday party.
I am in charge of cupcakes and tea!
  
As I look around the house::::
We need to dust, and we need to let go of many items that are piling up on the counters and desk.
When I say WE...
I mean me!
(~blushes while typing~)
  
On today's to do list::::
Completing 75 Poppy Pins,
Thank You Cards,
Dusting, Vacuuming & clean my fridge.
 
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R,
 an episode of TURN.
  
On the menu this week::::
Monday - White Trash Enchilada's
Tuesday -  Mountain Mikes Pizza Night
Wednesday - BBQ Hotdogs
Thursday - BLT's.
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Our Sweet Sixteen Anniversary Dinner
(Antipasta, Salad, Potato, Steak, Shrimp, and Ice Cream Sundae Bar)
Sunday - I feel like meatloaf & mushed potatoes, Green Beans & leftover ice cream
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Christmas Cards,
Stampin Sister Projects
Thank You cards,
Birthday Cards and more!
Sweet Sixteen Banner!
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lilibug & Sakamoto Sisters are here!
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters, Playdate @ Hap Mcgee Park, Meeting my house for DSRWC Marketing/Social Media
Wednesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters, Playdate @ Hap Mcgee Park
Thursday - DSRWC Board Meeting, Riding Lessons
Friday - Sweet Sixteen Party Prep!
Saturday - Celebrating 16 years of Marriage  
Sunday - Family Day
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
 
Not the best photo of me... but I had to wear this crown at my birthday dinner with the girls!
What an amazing group of friends and I am glad to be included!
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
13:1 Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Hebrews 13:1-2
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?


No comments:

Post a Comment