Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 8/3/15


The weather outside is::::
Cool and breezy.
Prayers for all the men and women fighting the wildfires!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
A banana...

As I look outside my window:::
I think today I may not turn my solar on...
then again the kids are coming and they may want to swim!
 
Right now I am::::
Listening to the news...
what is your opinion on big game hunting?
I believe you should not hunt what you do not intend to eat.
  
As I look around the house::::
I have a desire for more house plants!
  
On today's to do list::::
A trip to Windmill Farms,
menu planning and some kid cuddles!
  
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R,
 an episode of TURN.
(ok... I may not get to TURN again this week but a girl can plan it)
  
On the menu this week::::
Monday - BBQ hamburgers
Tuesday -  Mountain Mikes Pizza Night
Wednesday - Potato Soup
Thursday - BLT's.
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Linguine and Baby Clams
Sunday - Crock Pot Roast
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Completing some cards to raise money for NF.
Thank You Cards, Birthday cards and Get Well Cards.
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters are here, Softball practice 
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters, Chairman Meeting
Wednesday - Marketing Social Media Meeting
Thursday - Global Leadership Conference!
Friday -Play Date at Jeannes!
Saturday - ACSO Softball Tourney
Sunday - Family Day! Concert in the Park!
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
What a great walk with my daughter... we enjoyed the cause and the view!
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
“The Rock, his work is perfect,
for all his ways are justice.
A God of faithfulness and without iniquity,
just and upright is he.”

Deuteronomy 32:4
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment