Monday, September 14, 2015

Happy Homemaker 9/14/15

 
The weather outside is::::
I vote we need rain!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Oatmeal...
Easy Peasy!
 
As I look outside my window:::
It is still dark outside,
but the sky is filled with fog
and smoke from the fires.
 
Right now I am::::
Reviewing the weekly planner and
trying to overlap a few items!
  
As I look around the house::::
I need to mop the floor...
Baby Emma is on the move and she will requires clean floors!
  
On today's to do list::::
Gift Card holders,
Thank You Cards,
Sweet 16 Birthday Invitations for Gabriella!
 
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R,
 
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Fettuccine Alfredo
Tuesday -  Chicken Pot Pie
Wednesday - Ham and Cheese Panini's
Thursday - Taco Soup
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Outback Steakhouse for the family
Sunday - Beef Stroganoff
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Christmas Card Prep,
Stampin Sister Projects,
Thank You cards,
Sweet Sixteen Banner!
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Girls here, dinner with my friends. 
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters, heading to Milpitas.
Thursday - Trip to Monterey and sight seeing where I have never been before.
Saturday - Stamp Day
Sunday - Family Day
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
Miss Kylie Rose ready to start her first day of Preschool!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
11 Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord.
Romans 12:11
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment