Monday, September 21, 2015

Happy Homemaker 9/21/2015


The weather outside is::::
Going to be hot this week...
come on rain...
we have too many fires!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles
 
As I look outside my window:::
I believe it is time to buy some pumpkins to liven up this joint!
 
Right now I am::::
catching up on emails and
waiting for a morning nap to be over so I can
run errands!
  
As I look around the house::::
Fall décor is beginning to find homes!
  
On today's to do list::::
Birthday Card projects
and
Stampin' Sister Swaps
 
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R.
 
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chicken Tortilla Soup
Tuesday -  Mountain Mike's Pizza
Wednesday - Ham and Cheese Panini's
Thursday - BBQ Burgers
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Colombo Club Family Dinner
Sunday - Roasted Chicken
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Christmas Card Prep,
Stampin Sister Projects,
Thank You cards,
Sweet Sixteen Banner!
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Girls here
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters
Thursday - Parliamentary Procedure Meeting Errands.
Friday -
Saturday - Stamp Day
Sunday - Family Day
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::

(0h... This is under a tree...but these two are so beautiful inside and out!)
Chris and Babs...
I want to be like these two when I grow up!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
27 “Do not labor for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal.”
John 6:27
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment